Vegan Burritos recipe with cilantro lime rice and black bean
Easy and delicious vegan cilantro lime rice and black bean burritos are filled with lots of refreshing Mexican flavors. These breakfast burritos are a must-try if you love Mexican food.
Prep Time30 minutes : Cook Time15 minutes : Total Time45 minutes
Servings3 servings : Calories 311kcal
Ingredients for lime coriander rice
- 1/2 cup uncooked rice
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 cube veg bouillon
- 2.5 cups water or adjust as required
- Salt as per taste
- 1/2 tablespoon cooking oil
Ingredients for black bean and corns
- 1 cup canned/ boiled black bean
- 1/2 cup sweet corn kernels
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon chopped jalapeno
- 3 large tortillas
- 1/2 cup Guacamole
- Wash and rinse rice. In a pot add rice, lime juice, cilantro, veg bouillon, salt, and water. Cook till rice is done. Keep aside
- In a pan heat some oil, add chopped onion and cook till it turns translucent. Add the sweet corn kernels and stir fry for 2-3 minutes or till they are cooked. Once the corn is cooked, add the black beans, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and chopped jalapeno. Mix and allow to cook for about a minute.
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave or a pan.
- Put one tortilla on a plate. Put some lime coriander rice on it, followed by guacamole and then the bean-corn mixture.
- Fold the top and bottom portion of the tortilla and then start rolling it vertically. Similarly, make the other burritos too.
- Slightly toast the burritos on a griddle from both the sides. Wrap in an aluminum foil.
- Cut in half and enjoy!