Summer Spicy Vegan Coconut Soup
This Spicy Coconut Soup Recipe is perfect when you’re feeling under the weather or just want a comforting meal. It’s vegan, gluten-free, and quick to make.
Gluten-Free YIELD: 4 Servings
- 1 can coconut milk (15 ounces)
- 2 cups vegetable broth (or water)
- 1 teaspoon ginger minced
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup sugar snap peas trimmed
- 1 Tablespoon tamari
- 2 Tablespoons Thai red curry paste (or more, to taste)
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon agave fresh basil and/or cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Sriracha hot sauce for serving (optional)
- Add the coconut milk, vegetable broth or water, and ginger to a small pot.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Stir in the mushrooms, sugar snap peas, tamari, red curry paste, lime juice, and agave.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for about 5 minutes, until the vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Garnish with basil and/or cilantro, if desired.
- Serve with Sriracha hot sauce on the side if you want some extra spice.
This is important because Pascoe Canada provides families with helpful and natural healing supplements which keep them safe and protected. This is especially valuable during this new season where people are experiencing allergies and aches.
When my family is not feeling well, whether it is a common cold, flu, seasonal allergies or other – I trust Pascoe Canada! Their line of tablets, drops and creams have worked time and time again. Stay prepared and protected with Pascoe Canada!