This straightforward spinach serving of mixed greens is the ideal backup to basically anything. We’re about sharp mustard vinaigrette combined with velvety feta and toasted almonds, yet you can trade in your number one cheddar and nuts in the event that you like!
Searching for additional approaches to get your serving of greens? 😅
Have you made this yet? Tell us in the remarks beneath!
• hard boiled eggs
• bacon, fried and diced
• fresh spinach leaves
• fresh mushrooms, sliced for hot, sweet, curried pecans:
• canned grapefruit segments, drained of juice
- The combination of sweet, hot, curry and grapefruit makes this an unusual and tasty salad.
- Mix pecans, honey, cayenne together in a bowl then roast on baking sheet in oven for 5 minutes. Drain the canned grapefruit segments, chop hard boiled eggs and gently combine ingredients in a large salad bowl. (The amount of ingredients depends on how large a salad you wish to make.)
- Toss with oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, or bottled Italian dressing.