SESAME CHICKEN SALAD
This is yummy delightful. I had a serving of mixed greens like it in an eatery and attempted to copy it. This is the thing that I concocted. Expectation you like it.
- 3 cups Cooked rice
- 2 cups Cooked chicken breast (slivered)
- 1/4 pound Fresh snow peas — trimmed -cut into julienne strips
- 1 medium Cucumber; peeled, seeded -and cut into 1-1/2 x 1/4-inch strips
- 1 medium Red pepper -cut into 1-1/2 x 1/4-inch strips
- 1/2 cup Sliced green onion -(including tops)
- 2 tablespoons Sesame seeds (optional) -toasted
- 1/4 cup Chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Peanut oil
- 3 tablespoons Rice or white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sesame oil
Combine all ingredients; stir well.
Serve at room temperature or slightly chilled.
Combine all ingredients in jar; cover tightly and shake vigorously.
Makes about 3/4 cup.