Ramen Chicken Salad
Crunchy ramen noodle Chinese chicken plate of mixed greens. An oriental plate of mixed greens made with ramen noodles that is so acceptable it will demolish any remaining Chinese chicken plates of mixed greens for you.
- 3 pounds shredded cabbage
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- 1 pound seasoned diced chicken
- 2 oz sliced almonds
- 2 packages chicken ramen
(save seasoning packets for dressing)
- 1 ounce toasted sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 packets seasoning from ramen
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Salt, pepper, sugar to taste
- Together, salad set aside.
- In a small bowl mix oil, vinegar, seasoning packets from ramen, soy sauce, salt, pepper and sugar to taste.
- Pour over salad mixture and toss well.