Oriental Flavored Cucumber Salad
This simple Oriental Flavored Cucumber Salad is made with crunchy cucumber, onion, rice wine vinegar, and a couple of mystery fixings! A simple Cucumber Salad that takes just 10 minutes to make and is destined to be a hit.
- 1 each English cucumber
- 1 tablespoon Rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Oriental sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Hot chinese chili paste
- 1 each Small clove garlic — minced
Trim ends off cucumber and cut into 1 inch chunks.
Combine rice vinegar with soya sauce, vegetable oil, sesame oil, salt,