Lemon Snow Bars
This ideal Lemon Bars Recipe has two significant things; the ideal measure of lemon and a rich hull.
For The Crust:
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/4 cup of confectioner’s sugar
For The Filling:
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of grated lemon rind
- Confectioner’s sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine butter, flour and confectioner’s sugar and mix well until mixture clings together.
- Pat evenly into an ungreased 9 x 9 inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until brown on edges.
- Beat together eggs, sugar, baking powder, flour, lemon juice and lemon rind (if you don’t use rind, add another tablespoon of lemon juice). Pour over partially baked crust.
- Return to oven and bake 20 minutes longer or until set.
- Sprinkle with confectioner’s sugar.
- Cool, cut into bars.