Lemon Marinated Steak
I love flame broiling skirt steak. You can marinate the meat to make it fit the cooking you are focusing on. The meat flavors are quite extreme and it isn’t as pricy as ordinary steaks. Here I marinated the skirt steak in a Worcestershire sauce-lemon marinate, giving the meat a clean brilliant flavor.
- 1 pound steak
- 1 Teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup cooking oil
- 2 Tablespoons sliced green onion
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons salt
- 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 pinch of pepper
- Remove all fat if any form around the edges of the steak and place it into a shallow bowl.
- Combine all ingredients to make the marinade and pour over the steak, then refrigerator for 5
- Grill the steak on a BBQ or pan fry to your preferred tenderness.
Approximate Net Carbs: 2 grams per serving