For those who care about health, of course breakfast will be healthier if we ourselves make it at home using fresh ingredients, Likewise for the following ketoprak recipe. We can prepare some ingredients such as fried tofu, sprouts, and boiling vermicelli and cooking ketupat. The rest is super delicious peanut sauce. I suggest manually pulverizing using a mortar so that the texture is crisper. By using a mixer, usually the peanut sauce becomes too smooth – although of course it’s more practical …
● 2 pieces of white tofu
● 50 g bean sprouts
● 3 tablespoons Spicy Sweet Soy Sauce
● 2 pieces of diamond, cut
● 100g of vermicelli
● 150g of peanuts
● 1 clove of garlic
● ½ teaspoon salt
● 1 tablespoon brown sugar, comb
● 4 red cayenne peppers
● 2 tbsp tamarind water
● 1 tablespoon fried shallots
● yellow crackers
- Fried white tofu to skinned and blasted bean sprouts with hot water.
Then, puree fried peanuts, brown sugar, red cayenne peppers and garlic.
- Add salt, tamarind water, and enough boiled water, then repeat until the peanut seasoning is smooth. Transfer to a bowl.
- Take a serving plate, arrange from the bottom up in the following order: diamond, bean sprouts, tofu, and vermicelli. After all the ingredients are complete on the plate, pour the peanut sauce.
- Add Spicy Sweet Soy Sauce on top. Finally, serve with a sprinkling of fried onions and crackers.