HERB SEASONED BROCCOLI
This is an exemplary formula and one you need to have in your back pocket. I’m not the greatest enthusiast of broccoli, but rather this meal broccoli is one of my number one nourishments! I love it.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 pkg. instant chicken broth and seasoning mix
- 2 cup broccoli spears
- 1/2 tsp. marjoram
- 1/2 tsp. basil
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- Dash of nutmeg
- 1 tbsp. margarine
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- Combine water and broth mixture.
- Add broccoli, sprinkle with seasonings.
- Cover, bring to boil, simmer 6 minutes until tender.
- Drain. Divide on plates. Top with margarine and lemon juice.