Herb and Garlic Fish
In case you’re thinking about how to make quick and simple flavorful fish that preferences simply like the eateries shop make it, at that point, this is the Baked Fish formula for you! Salty, smooth, herby and gooey! The ideal mix of surfaces and flavors.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 pound fish fillets
- Start the broiler on your stove.
- Mix mayo, garlic and herbs in a bowl and coat one side of the fish using half of the mixture.
- Place the fish on a pan and place in the oven 4 inches away from the heat and broil for 6-8 minutes.
- Take out the fish and turn it over and coat the other side using the other half of the mixture.
- Place back in the oven and cook for an additional 6-8 minutes.
Approximate Net Carbs: 1 gram per serving