This deviled egg recipe is a straightforward starter to serve during occasions and gatherings. The eggs delicately cook utilizing a speedy bubble and afterward stew to yield strong brilliant yolks and delicate whites. An exemplary blend of mustard, mayonnaise, vinegar, and flavors make a smooth filling flawlessly funneled into each egg.
Yield: 4 servings
- 3 each Large Hard Cooked Eggs
- 2 tbsp Mayo
- 1/4 tsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp dried Mustard
- 1 Dash Of Pepper and salt
- Cut eggs lengthwise into halves.
- Slip out yolks and mash with a fork.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Fillets with yolk mixture, heaping it up lightly.