Curried Chicken and sweet potatoes bake Cаѕѕеrоlе – сrаzу dеliсiоuѕ and easy сhiсkеn potato casserole rесiре lоаdеd with sweet роtаtоеѕ, curry powder, and spices.
Ready in 70 minutes
Serves 4 people
- 4 small sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp margarine or butter
- 1tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- ½cup diced onions
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 cup of diced chicken
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- 1 cup diced chicken
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin and ground coriander
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/3cup raisins
- Peel and cut in large chucks; boil in water for 20 minutes. Cook for 15 mins. Mash with butter with taste. Stir in the parsley. Transfer into casserole.
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion and ginger for 5 minutes. Add chicken and cook until no longer pink, about 7 minutes.
- Stir in curry powder, cumin and coriander. Add stock and tomato paste; bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 1 minutes.
- Spend the ingredients on top sweet potatoes. Coved i 350F oven for about 20- 30 minutes. To serve, use spoon.
|Nutrient Analysis per serving|
|Calories 583||Fat, total 31g|
|Carbohydrates, 50g||Fat, saturated 5g|
|Fiber 7g||Sodium 507 mg|
|Protein 29g||Cholesterol 64 mg|