CROCKPOT BEEF N BREW VEGETABLE SOUP
Approaching all the warm fuzzies, cuddly covers, and wool! It’s the ideal opportunity for an embrace in supper structure: Crockpot Beef with Brew Vegetable soup. Each nibble of this good old meat stew moderate cooker formula alleviates me from the back to front. Delicate hamburger and vegetables settled into rich, heartfelt sauce, this moderate cooker meat stew will compensate your understanding with each nibble.
- 3 medium onions, sliced
- 1 lb carrots, cut into 1/2″ slices
- 4 parsnips, cut into 1/2″ slices
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 TBS snipped fresh thyme or 1 tsp dried thyme, crushed
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 TBS quick cooking tapioca
- 1 1/2 lbs beef stew meat, cut into 1″ cubes
- 1 14 1/2 oz can beef broth
- 1 12 oz can beer
- In a 5 or 6 quart crockpot, place onions, carrots, parsnips, garlic, bay leaves, dried thyme, and pepper. Sprinkle with tapioca.
- Place meat on top of vegetables.
- Add beef broth and beer.
- Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 10 to 12 hours or on high-heat setting for 5 to 6 hours.
- To serve, remove bay leaves; if using fresh thyme, stir in now.