CREAM CHEESE SALAD
Makes 9 ½-cup servings.
- 1 (3 oz.) env. sugar free Jello (lime)
- 1 c. crushed pineapple in own juice
- 3 oz. lite cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 c. evaporated skim milk, chilled
- Mix Jello per package directions.
- Drain juice from pineapple and add water to make 1/2 cup liquid.
- Add juice to Jello mixture and chill until syrupy.
- Beat the evaporated skim milk, making sure that the bowl, beaters and milk are well chilled. Set whipped milk aside.
- Beat the cream cheese into Jello. Fold in the whipped milk and drained
pineapple and chill in mold or glass dish.