Crave for Keto Canadian Cheddar Soup
Some winter night, I crave for the Canadian Cheddar soup. This recipe is simple to satisfy your flavor. Don’t hesitate to include some additional broccoli in there to sneak in some additional veggies! Extra focuses on the off chance that you serve it with custom made garlic bread.
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons almond or soy flour
- 1/4 Teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup of water
- Melt butter in the pot and cook onions until tender.
- Add flour and dry mustard then mix.
- Add chicken stock, cream, and water and bring close to a boil then stir in cheese and mix well.
- Reduce the heat after cheese is melted and add your salt and pepper.
Approximate Net Carbs: 4 grams per serving