A pleasant looking Christmas treat to elegance your holidays table.
- 1 cup of flour
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1/3 cup of margarine
- 1 cup of finely chopped pecans
- 1 1/4 cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1 tablespoon of grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 cup of chopped cranberries
- Combine 1 cup flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, and cut in 1/3 cup margarine to form a coarse mixture.
- Stir in 1/2 cup pecans. Press into 9 x 13 inch pan. Bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Combine other ingredients and fold in cranberries and remaining pecans.
- Spread over partially baked crust. Bake 25-30 minutes until top is brown. Cool on rack
and cut into bars while warm. Cool and eat!!